CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Funny Brynlyisms

Today had to go to her room for a time-out for not listening. After she was in her room for a few minutes she opens the door and this is the conversation that takes place:
Brynly: Abracadabra...change mommy's face.
Mom: What? You don't like my face :(
Brynly: No, I like your face I just want it to be happy about me so I am doing some magic!

Yesterday Trent said "Come here Buckwheat"to Brynly. Bryn came over to me and said "Mom dad always calls me Buckwheat and I am NOT a bucket of wheat!!"

She comes up with some funny things!

9 comments:

Nichelle said...

She is quite the funny little girl!! I bet that there is never a dull moment around your house.

JANEAL said...

She's so funny and cute!

Janetlee said...

You didn't tell the one where she said, "I'll be the cat and you be the human."

Christina said...

hahaha- what a funny kid! You can tell she's a smart one.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love it, she is so fun!

Amberlee said...

She cracks me up!

Jordan said...

So cute- Brynly! I LOVE your family pictures on the side. They are the
cutest I've seen... So happy for you.
;)

Kristen said...

I am seriously laughing out loud. Abracadabra! I bet if Alexa knew what that meant, she would try it too!!!

Smith Family said...

She is so cute! Mariah wants her to come over some time to play. I will have to call you.