CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Interview with Brynly

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)

( just type what the kids said...)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
No
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do things without you asking.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't listen
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickles and funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like me
6. How old is your mom?
29

7. How tall is your mom?
29
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Dancing with the Stars
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Everything I need to do
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know
11. What is your mom really good at?
Playing games, making good food
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Wii Sports (she kicks my butt everytime!!)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Computer work
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chocolate!!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you do my work
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I don't know
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are both girls and we like chocolate
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don't have the same color eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Hug me, Kiss me, say love you.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kissing him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Young Women's (?? I like it but I don't know that it is my fav place :)

We tag Amberlee, Brittney, Nichelle, Holly, Janeal or whoever wants to do it… J

5 comments:

Christina said...

How fun! I LOVE this tag. It's been my favorite. And I hope you are feeling good and things are going well with the pregnancy. I'm still overjoyed for you guys!

Holly said...

I'll def. be doing this one! Too cute!! :)

gina said...

That was very sweet! Jace said I love to go to Walmart...Um no honey. I go there because I have to not because I love to!

Anonymous said...

That is just so cute! I love all the chocolate comments. That's my kind of girl!!

Becca said...

Oh, SueAnn, I just KNOW that YW's is your very favorite place on earth! :)

I am totally doing this with my boys . . . though I dread what their answers will be.