.jpg)
GIRL!!! We are a little shocked...we all totally thought it was going to be a boy! Trent had said all along that he didn't want to find out but he changed his mind when the pressure was on at the doctor's office--just like I had predicted! :) The good news is we already have LOTS and LOTS of pink!!
14 comments:
Yay!!!! I am so so so so excited for you guys. That's awesome. I'll have to play with your baby girl since I'll never have one :)
Congratulations! That is so fun and way nice that you already have PINK!
YAY!! LOVE YOU!! So Excited!
Congrats! I can't believe you weren't going to find out! Good thing you did so you didn't buy blue.
How exciting!! Ya- another girl will be pretty easy I think. I can't wait to see this little one:) How 'bout a picture of the belly bump? If there even is one:)
Congratulations! Having three girls is so much fun-you will love it! If Trent needs some male bonding with a man who understands, have him call Jim.
I am so excited for you!! I thought you were going to wait to fin dout what this little one was:) Glad you did, we can't handle the suspence!! Congrats!
Congrats you guys! Girls are way funner to shop for :)
Congrats!! Trent really is going to outnumbered! More girls= More fun!!
congrats Sueann - that's exciting!
Congratulations! So exciting and such a little miracle!! She will fit right in with her older sisters!
Congrats!! I am so excited to see her. I know that she will be beautiful. I am so glad that you guys decided to find out, I think that the suspense would have killed me!
I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see what this cute baby girl looks like. Girls are so fun.
Yahoo!!! Congrats! BUT I am a little disappointed that you opened your present before Christmas morning! TRENT!
Post a Comment