We have so many things to be thankful for this Thankgiving and these three girls are on the top of our list!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
November
Where has the time gone?? Lexy is already almost seven weeks old! We have truely been enjoying her, she is such an angel! She has been a very good baby. I started feeding her every three hours, but at two weeks she started going every four and the doctor said since she was gaining well that it was ok to let her go that long. She has slept well since the begining waking up around two and six. At four weeks she started smiling at us when we talk to her and has started to try to coo and "talk" to us. Brynly and Emry love to play with her and talk to her. Having three kids has been busy, but I love them all SO much! Bryn has been doing her singing group again and has been loving school. She brings home books to read to us and does so good. We went to parent/teacher conference and the teacher told us she does very well, is happy and helpful, very serious about her school work, doesn't talk when she isn't supposed to, and is just a good kid. Not really anything new to us that pretty much describes her...just a good kid! Emry has been a challenge since the baby came, but she is getting a little better. She is just a busy kid, a full time job in and of her little self! We just found out that she has to get her tonsils out on December 8th so hopefully that goes well. Emry is so loving and we love her spit fire personality.



The girls love reading to Lexy.

Aiden and Lexy-- 8 weeks apart
Brynly's snowman that she made by herself, except Daddy helped her lift the balls on top of each other. I think she did quite well with what little snow she had to work with!
Trying to catch those cute smiles!

We have so many things to be thankful for this Thankgiving and these three girls are on the top of our list!
We have so many things to be thankful for this Thankgiving and these three girls are on the top of our list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Such Cute Girls! Your optimism is inspiring to a lady a littl nervous to take on #4. I a so glad allis goign well and she is being such a good baby. I also cannot believe she is already 7 weeks old. Did it feel like the last seven weeks of your pregnancy went that fast?? Not fair is it!! I'll see you on Wednesday:)
SueAnn- all 3 of your girls are BEAUTIFUL! You are one lucky mama! I love Bryn's snowman. I'm sure we will get plenty more and she can make a huge one! See you Wed!
I'm so glad you post so many pictures of Lexy. I LOVE seeing lots and lots of photos of tiny babies. She's sure getting big (yet still so small!!). You guys are so blessed with such an amazing little family.
Cute pictures!!! Lexy is getting so big!! She's such a cutie!
So cute!!! All THREE of them. You are very blessed to have such a cute little family :)
Looks like you've been working hard over the past 7 weeks! She looks great! Bryn's snowman made me laugh - it looks like she cleared the whole lawn!
I love Lexy's little turned up nose - so cute. I can't wait to meet her...someday!
Keep up the hard work!
Post a Comment