Those are adorable!! Your girls are gorgeous!!! Where on earth did you get dresses to match with that much of a size difference? I have been trying to find some!
Trent and I have been married for 14 years and loving life. We have three daughters, Brynly is 10 and Emry is 8 and Lexy is 5. We love to be with our family and friends, where ever that takes us. We are so thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, especially our three miracles and those that helped us bring them to our family. We have this blog as our scrapbook/family journal.
13 comments:
SO cute!!
Love the pictures! So beautiful! And love that chair too!
Absolutely adorable!
Totally gorgeous family! I love all those pictures - even the one with Lexy's face squished! :O
Your family is so beautiful! Enjoy those girls. Merry Christmas!
Cute pictures!
Those are adorable!! Your girls are gorgeous!!! Where on earth did you get dresses to match with that much of a size difference? I have been trying to find some!
Love it!!! I especially love the ones at the end with Lexi in her white dress! Beautiful!
Love the pictures. All 3 girls looks so cute!
Oh! Those pictures in the turqouise/green chair are PRECIOUS! All the pictures look good--i hope you have a very merry Christmas, SueAnn!
Oh, she is a beautiful baby!! And what fun family pictures! All of your girls are beautiful. Fun!
Gorgeous family!
THey are beautiful! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Your girls get more beautiful every time I see them. You are one lucky Momma.
Post a Comment