CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Emry!!!


Emry is turning the big "3" today! I can't believe how fast time goes. These are a few of our favorite things about Emry:
-She is FULL of spunk and keeps us on our toes!
-Every time somebody comes home she says "Hi (mommy, daddy, Bryn) , I missed you!"
-She gets really upset if mom or dad/grandparents/aunts/uncles leave our house without giving her a hug and kiss.
-Eats and talks non-stop
-LOVES to play dress up, she is constantly in costume as some kind of princess or fairy princess.
-Loves Dora
-She loves to sing songs and is very good at it...her favorites are ABC, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, I love to See the Temple, Once there was a Snowman, I am a Child of God, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Mary had a Little Lamb.
-She talks like she has a Brooklyn accent and if you pronounce things like she does she says "no, not wike dat!"
-She doesn't like tomatoes but will eat EVERYTHING else.
-When I do her hair she wants me to do it like Angie's or Grandma's.
-She is a very girly girl, she loves loves loves chapstick and says it makes her pretty, loves fingernails and toe nails painted, and any kind JEWELRY!!
-She loves to be helpful.
-Yesterday she told me that her bum burped.
She is so stinkin' cute and we love her to pieces!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!

8 comments:

The Hammers said...

She's a cutie! Happy Birthday, Emry!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Emery!!

Bon said...

Happy day to her!:)

Janetlee said...

Reading your blog reminds me that God is a God of Miracles. She is so sweet! McCarty use to talk with a New York accent when he was her age. He would tell people his name was McCawtee Tate Cawtuh. I miss that.

Christina said...

Oh she reminds me of my own #2 so much!! What a little cutie! I remember when my little sis said that about 'burping' when she was little. We still laugh about it today. So fun! Happy Birthday, Emry.

Amberlee said...

Happy Birthday Em! I can't believe she's 3 where has the time gone? We still want to steal her from you she's so stinkin' cute!!!

Boyd Fam said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMI!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

What a sweet little lady bug! That cake was adorable. Happy birthday Emry!