Trent and I have been married for 14 years and loving life. We have three daughters, Brynly is 10 and Emry is 8 and Lexy is 5. We love to be with our family and friends, where ever that takes us. We are so thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, especially our three miracles and those that helped us bring them to our family. We have this blog as our scrapbook/family journal.
7 comments:
CUTE costumes.. cute girls!! i miss having bryn in primary.. the things she said in class still make me laugh.
Cute pictures!!!
Such cute girls!
Looks like you had some major catching up to do like me! So cute!!! I still can't believe that Lexy is ONE- holy cow where did the time go?
Precious little pumpkins! It was so fun to work with you at the bookfair. You are beautiful!
I love the pictures of the girls. It's fun to see them all dressed up. Looks like you enjoyed you Halloween this year.
Love the new blog set up - such cute trick-or-treaters! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment