CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning started at 3 am taking Lexy to Redicare for an ear infection but definately got better after that! The girls got up around 6:45 and it was so much fun!





We didn't get very many pictures because we video taped the whole thing but the girls were hilarious. Santa is "the greatest man in the whole world" according to Bryn. :) Both sets of grandparents came to watch the girls open their gifts. We then went to my parents for breakfast with the Gardner family and then later lunch with the Smith family. I love spending time with family for the holidays!!

1 comments:

Heather R said...

That stinks- but I am glad your day got better. I can't believe how much little Lexy looks like Trent more and more everytime I see her! Too cute!