this is Sheila Mailhoit. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Christina's little sister, I met you right after Emry was born.
I happened to come across your blog the other day. First, I just have to tell you that Emry is beautiful. I have been hoping to find a way to contact you.I'm sorry to just throw this out there, but I've been trying for a while. And I have been seriously debating leaving this comment.
Second, um, if you would like to talk, I would love it if you could email me. My email is sheilarenee2011@gmail.com. But I would completely understand if you didn't, too.Thank you so very much.
And thank you both for everything. Emry is so cute, and I can see that she has the best life she could have ever had. We are so thankful for you.
Trent and I have been married for 14 years and loving life. We have three daughters, Brynly is 10 and Emry is 8 and Lexy is 5. We love to be with our family and friends, where ever that takes us. We are so thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, especially our three miracles and those that helped us bring them to our family. We have this blog as our scrapbook/family journal.
1 comments:
SueAnn and Trent, and Dear Little Emry,
this is Sheila Mailhoit. I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Christina's little sister, I met you right after Emry was born.
I happened to come across your blog the other day. First, I just have to tell you that Emry is beautiful. I have been hoping to find a way to contact you.I'm sorry to just throw this out there, but I've been trying for a while. And I have been seriously debating leaving this comment.
Second, um, if you would like to talk, I would love it if you could email me. My email is sheilarenee2011@gmail.com. But I would completely understand if you didn't, too.Thank you so very much.
And thank you both for everything. Emry is so cute, and I can see that she has the best life she could have ever had. We are so thankful for you.
Post a Comment