To say that T-ball was our life for the month of June would not be an exaggeration! Besides Trent and I running the entire Iona Summer Leagues, Trent also coached T-ball for both Brynly and Emry! Emry's team was in the 4-5 year old League and their team name was DAZZLIN' DAISIES!
Down and ready!
T-ball wouldn't be the same if their wasn't a little playing in the dirt...
Brynly's team name was CUTE BUT DEADLY!! Both teams did great, and I know I am a little biased but I thought their dad was the BEST coach!!! A big huge thanks to DAD!!
you guys did a fantastic job running the iona baseball! and your girls' teams were adorable. and i know from experience that "cute but deadly" was a very appropriate name. (;
Trent and I have been married for 14 years and loving life. We have three daughters, Brynly is 10 and Emry is 8 and Lexy is 5. We love to be with our family and friends, where ever that takes us. We are so thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, especially our three miracles and those that helped us bring them to our family. We have this blog as our scrapbook/family journal.
1 comments:
you guys did a fantastic job running the iona baseball! and your girls' teams were adorable. and i know from experience that "cute but deadly" was a very appropriate name. (;
Post a Comment