CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We spend our long weekend camping up by Palisades Lake at Indian Creek.
Grandma and Grandpa playing kids Cranium with the kiddo's.
Angie chillaxin'

Grandpa taking the kids for a hike.

Grandpa and Emmy making ice cream for Grandpa's birthday!!
Wait for it, wait for it....
there it is...MAD Lexy! :)
Lexy and Aiden holding hands.
Grandpa and Aiden
Marshmellow's anyone??
Lexy in time-out.
Preparing for the huge farewell fire...

We had a great weekend, except for the last night when grandma, Lexy, and Brynly were up all night long throwing up...that wasn't so fun.   :)

3 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

How fun!! I am jealous I wish we could have gone camping more this summer. Your kids are so dang cute.

Janetlee said...

I just got caught up on your blog. So cool! Your family is such a great example of loving each other and playing together.

Boyd Fam said...

What a campout that was! Not our best that is for sure :)