CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Baptism???


A few weeks ago we went to our friend Tegen Murdock's baptism. Bryn had never been to a baptism before and we hadn't discussed it yet. When we arrived at the church on the program was Jesus being baptized in the river so I showed it to her and explained that this was how we are baptized just like Jesus. We go into room with the font and we are clear in the back--when it is Tegen's turn Trent is taking Bryn to the front so she can see and as they are walking she says (not quietly) I don't want to go in the river!!! Everyone laughed and it took us a few minutes to figure out where that came from. So then we told her its not a river its like a little swimming pool. So this past Monday we told Bryn we were going to go swimming at the Green Canyon pool and she said No!!! I don't want to get baptized!! Needless to say we are really going to have to do some FHE lessons on baptism!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Well... I am SO excited about you having a blog! Your girls are SO cute!! Girls are so stinkin' fun! I'll be checking back to your blog for sure! :) You and Trent are such great parents! I'm always so impressed whenever we get to see you guys!