


I wanted to show off some of Brynly's brilliant "homework". We get a package every month from Brighter Vision Learning that includes a workbook, reading book, and a project to do. She loves the workbook and wants to do the whole thing the day she gets it! Anyway here are a few of her pages of what she calls her homework. She did these by herself while I was making dinner, with very little instruction. The pencil is kind of faint so you may have to click on it to really see, but she did a way good job. I am sure its just because I am her mom but I think she amazing for three years old!!!
5 comments:
I found your blog through my friend holly's. I hope you don't mind my blog stocking, teehee. I loved seeing the pictures of your cute family! You can also see Rebecca's and all of my sisters through mine.
By the way it's Hanna (Coon) Terrill from your home ward!
Here is my address, www.theterrillfamily.blogspot.com
Hello, SueAnn! It's so nice to hear from you! And your girls really are adorable (and no doubt they're both geniuses).
No WAY were we bad beehives--you and I were the good ones :). My mom has told me how much she enjoys working with you--I'm sure the girls love you two being their leaders.
I'm excited you found me--you and Trent look like you're keeping happy and busy!
you sure do have a smart girl on your hands!
I bet your girls are geniuses, because you take so much time with them to do fun little activities like this! How do you sign up for this? I think it's awesome!! I found this website, and it looks pretty fun for this kind of stuff too. :)
http://www.everythingpreschool.com
Post a Comment