CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gone Fishin'

Today Trent took Brynly to a kids fishing thing at Freeman Park, Brynly was so excited to go and even more excited that she caught a fish!! She wasn't very excited about holding for this picture because it is sticky and slimy, look at the size of that fish!!!

11 comments:

JANEAL said...

I think she looks happy in the picture...I wouldn't have known she didn't like holding it. I'll bet it was so fun for her to go fishing with her dad.

Holly said...

How fun! She must be a daddy's girl!! :)

christine said...

She looks adorable! I love to see little girls fishing. Jim has caught more fish on Ashtyn's little Princess pole than his own. We should take the girls fishing sometime this summer. I bet the Dads wouldn't object!

Amberlee said...

How cute- It's so fun to see their little faces light up when they catch their first fish. Our boys love fishing too. Trents a good daddy to take her out and teach her. Love the umbrella too! Cute cute!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Oh....How sweet! What kind of fish did she caught?

Bon said...

She is so cute! That sounds like fun!

The Hammers said...

How cute! Kayla doesn't ever really want to touch them either, but Cody...can't keep him away. She's a doll with the umbrella too.

Britney said...

I bet Trent loved that she was excited to go fishing! How fun to have a little daddy's girl!

Nichelle said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you got her to hold the fish my girls would never. My girls love fishing and we were going to go on Saturday but it was so stinkin' cold we decided not to go. I love the umbrella too funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's a brave little girl!! That's a pretty big fish too, I'm not so sure my girls would hold that!

Christina said...

Hondo took Kelsey fishing last year with her Barbie pole & she caught a real keeper her first time. She loved it! I love it when these great Dad's make memories like that with their daughters.