


After 43 hours of heroic labor, my sister-in-law McKenna gave birth to their first baby...a little girl name Anna Elise Gardner. She was born today at 11:30 am in Mesa, AZ. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz. and 19 inches long and was three weeks early. We are so excited to welcome her to our family!!! Way to go McKenna & Jared-- what a beautiful baby!!
10 comments:
43 hours?!? What a trooper! By the way, your brother is too little to be having babies! He's still like 13 in my mind!
43 hours...I can't even imagine...OUCH! What a cute baby girl!
Wow!! 43 hours that is crazy!! What a beautiful baby girl. She is so cute. She will be worth every minute of labor.
43 hours???? She deserves a medal or something. That's crazy! The baby is adorable though. I bet you can't wait to go down and visit!
She is beautiful. 43 hours is a loooooong time for labor on your first one especially. I hope they are doing okay and happy.
wow! that's amazing! So when are you guys coming down? We're excited to see you, if you have time to visit!!
43 hours!!! I didnt' think they let people stay in labor that long! Poor girl, but it's all well worth it. Cute baby girl, how fun!
What a cutie! Congrats. I've never heard of such a long labor. She must be wasted! At least there was a beautiful reward at the end!
Wow! She is amazing...what a cute niece you have now!!
Just FYI...it was a REALLY easy 43 hours. Most of it was just hanging out waiting; there was only like 30 minutes of pushing - easy peasy. No metal needed - we got what we came for! :) Thanks everyone for the congrats!
Post a Comment