CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

Brynly went to Robyn's Nest Preschool for the first time Tuesday! She was so excited to go to school. She is very disappointed that she doesn't get to ride the bus and asks everyday if she is almost 5 so she can go to the BIG school and ride the bus. She has now gone twice, and absolutely LOVES it!!! (These aren't the best pictures because we were in a hurry.)

13 comments:

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Precious!!!

Nichelle said...

She looks so darn cute! I can't believe that she is old enough to go to preschool! I bet she love it, she is such a smart girl.

Holly said...

She is so cute!! I bet she is LOVING pre-school!!

Bon said...

She is so beautiful and has such a pretty little smile! I am glad she is loving school so far!!

JANEAL said...

So cute that she wants to ride the bus and go to the BIG school. She looks so cute with her backpack on.

Amberlee said...

Cute!!! I bet she will do so awesome and preschool because she is so dang smart!

Robison's said...

She looks so cute getting ready for Preschool. Benson starts next week after Labor Day. He can hardly wait.
Love the quirks about you, I think I have some of the same quirks so I guess that makes me OCD also.

Janetlee said...

Faith will be so happy when she can ride the bus to the BIG school with her.

Meichelle said...

I found your blog through Holly's blog, & you have such a cute little family! I just wanted to share a giveaway I am hosting... its at http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com/
You should check it out!!

Brenda said...

What a cutie! Mty niece went to the same preschool and loved it!

Anonymous said...

I love your new background and pictures! Brynly looks so cute at the table. It's such a relief when you know that they love being there :)

Abby said...

Oh! I can't believe she's in preschool! (Okay, I know she's taller than Grace...) Oh, how time flies. No doubts she will fly through with flying colors. Precious.

Gardners said...

That's one big girl you've got there. I'm sure she is "wow"ing her teacher already!!