My sister Missy tagged me SEVERAL weeks ago and I forgot to do it so here it goes....hummmm there are so many quirks I don't know where to start!
1. I am really grossed out about eating meat off bones. I just think it is weird and un-natural! See I told you I am quirky...
2. I have to have lotion on my hands and feet to go to sleep at night. If my skin is dry I can't relax or something.
3. I have to clean the kitchen while I am cooking, as I go. I can't sit down and eat a meal with a messy kitchen.
4. When I go to the grocery store I like to put all the dairy together, meat together, canned goods together, produce together on the little conveyor belt...that only makes sense doesn't it???
5. I have to have my house totally clean and vacuumed before I leave on vacation, other wise I will just think about it being out of order while I am gone. Plus, if something happens to me I don't want people going into my house thinking I am unorganized. I love coming home to cleanliness.
Are you thinking I am OCD yet??
6. I LOVE to read, but once I start I have a REALLY REALLY hard time stopping. It would be a great afternoon if I could sit down and read a book in 3-4 hours...I love that, but it rarely happens!
So now you know how weird I am!! It seems like lots of people have done this tag so if you haven't...your it!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
As you already know I have the same quirk when it comes to the lotion at bedtime and the cleaning the kitchen as I cook. I too group my things together on the belt at the grocery store....especially if I'm at Walmart because they just put whatever together so if I have it grouped then at least it will be some what together in the bags. That's funny that you don't eat meat off of bones....what about ribs? Or do you not like ribs?
So funny, all of us in recipe group seem to have alot of the same OCD's! So funny!! I'm not a huge fan of meat like that either... and same as cleaning the kitchen as I go, and cleaning my house before I leave on vacation... or really anywhere! lol.
I knew all of those and sadly I am the same way, maybe that's why we're such good friends! I love the pictures of your family. They are really cute! I like the new blog look too!
I think that I have all of the same quirks as you except for the lotion and meat off bones thing. I think it is pretty funny to read about everyones quirks though!
Ha! I thought I was the only one with all those weird quirks! Good to know that I am not be that strange after all! HAHA! You're so cute!
I thought I was the only one who "organized" my groceries on the conveyor. It just makes sense and then I can put all the heavy stuff on bottom so it won't smash the bread, eggs, chips, etc. I am also a lotion freak-you've probably noticed that Cameron is the same way! It was fun learning some unique things about you. I don't think they are quirky at all!
Well, as I read your other comments, I have to believe all us Recipe group ladies are alike in more ways than one. I HAVE a lotion thing, clean house thing, meat on bones thing, and reading all night thing! Who would have know so many of us would LOVE clean stuff! I love the new background for your blog! Darling!!
I hate leaving on vacation without my house being spotless as well. It's true what holly said, all of our recipe group as some pretty bad OCD. Thanks for all of your sweet comments!
You are so funny! Its fun to read about other people's quirks and know you are not the only one!!
Post a Comment