CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Random Update

I haven't posted anything is what seems like forever! We have been busy, but nothing really exciting to share I guess. Brynly is LOVING preschool, she wishes she could go all day every day. She is so funny and always coming up with things to make us laugh. Her newest thing is that she wants to be a rock star ever since Alvin and the Chipmunks. She wants her hair like a rock star and make rock star clothes, and be a rock star for Halloween (any ideas on that one?). She was in trouble the other day when I went in her room to talk to her about it and she said "Mom, I said a prayer to Heavenly Father and said for you to not be angry with me anymore"...how on earth could you be angry after that??? She has joined a childrens choir and really likes it so far. Emry is getting so big! She is talking like crazy. She will say anything you ask her to say and it's pretty clear, at least to me. I love that she can actually ask for things and get her point across much more easily with actual words. She adores her older sister and wants to do everything Bryn does. Both our girls are such angels, such blessings! We are headed into the dreaded time of year for me and the much anticipated season for Trent...hunting! Goodbye hubby for the next four months of Saturdays, bummer, I kinda like having him around...anyone else feeling my pain??

11 comments:

Janetlee said...

You could dress her up like Elton John with the feathers and big glasses and satiny clothes.

I feel your pain on the hunting thing. I go through the same thing during hunting season only Tate goes maybe 3-4 times total.

Holly said...

Your girls are SOO stinkin' cute! I'm up right now... feeling your pain, Zach left to go ELk hunting this morning and then they will be off for Sage Hen Hunting tonight! haha. :) We should have planned this better, and all us girls gotten together!

Amberlee said...

Sorry- can't feel the pain on hunting, but I can totally relate since Ed is into dirt biking and snow mobiling. Your girls are so cute and getting so big.

Nichelle said...

I am totally feeling your pain. I hate hunting and wish that Rex didn't love it so much. We should do something while our hubby's are away.

The Hammers said...

Oh, I feel your pain. Believe me, I feel it. I really hate hunting season, but really love my husband, so I deal with it, kind of. Good luck with that. Your girls are so cute, by the way.

Britney said...

I love the pictures of your girls on your sidebar. So adorable! Good luck on being a hunting widow.

Mandie said...

I found your blog through Amberlee and then on facebook. It was fun looking through you blog and seeing your family! You guys have such cute girls! I am glad that I don't have to deal with hunting... but can relate because my husband Alan goes to all of the Real Salt Lake soccer games. I wish I had something that I just could go and not worry about things for awhile. I look forward to reading your blog.

Gardners said...

You could do a cute 80's rocker gal. That could be fun. I only feel the pain of jealousy, sorry! Wishin' I was up there trekkin' along too!

Kate Call said...

i love that story about bryn praying for you not to be mad at her.. i tried that in high school with my parents.. but they saw right through it Ü ... guess i should have used it when i was a little younger! your girls are too cute! and about hunting.. i couldn't be more thrilled that jeremy doesn't like hunting very much.. his dad and brother are OBSESSED.. so i'm glad he missed the boat on that! sorry.. and good luck as a widow the next couple months Ü

Bon said...

I think she will be a cute rocker! I am sure you will find the perfect costume too!

Robison's said...

I totally feel your pain about hunting season. I hardly see Jordan as it is in the summer then fall rolls around and all he wants to do is hunt. But Jordan doesn't just rifle hunt he also goes bow hunting. And every free moment he gets its off to the mountains.