CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Things Brynly did today....

Today Brynly brought me my camera (that she had secretly taken to her room) and said "Mommy I taked lots of great picture with your camera, you must look at them". I was a little ticked that she was playing with the camera because she knows she isn't supposed to, but once I started looking at the pictures she took, I couldn't help but smile. She probably took 25 pictures, she said she told all her stuffed animals to say "cheese", she had put each toy one on top of her toy box and took their picture, then she took pictures of several of her books individually, then she took several of herself. This was a good 20 minutes of fun, I should have known she was up to something...





Earlier today she told me that she needed some paper to write a letter to her friend Katelyn and this is what she asked me to put into an envelope to mail to her:

It says Dear (DER) Katelyn (CATN)
Brynly
Letter (LETR)
Love (LUV) Brynly
I was so amazed that she had sounded out those few words all by herself!! What a girl she is! Yesterday was Brynlys first Primary program in Sacrament meeting and she got right up there by her self and gave her part perfectly! We are so proud of her and love her so much!

11 comments:

Nichelle said...

Those are some pretty cute pictures. I know that I am going to get my girls each a digital camera for Christmas. For some reason kids love cameras.

I love the letter, that is so cute and she is so darn smart.

Holly said...

What a little ham! It's hard to be mad when they are so darn cute! I can't believe she can already spell and read! She is a smart little cookie! :)

Brenda said...

What a cutie! That is a great idea to take a picture and save that sweet handwriting! What a smartie! Maybe you should encourage all that photo taking...she could be a natural:)

Amberlee said...

She is so dang cute! I love the letter. I think letters like that are priceless! What a great little photographer. How can you be mad that she stole your camera when she does something so cute?

Boyd Fam said...

What a smart little girl!! But I totally think that she should be a photographer!! Those pictures were awesome for a 4 year old!

Anonymous said...

WHOA! I love your taste in blog backgrounds!!! It's like dejavu! I have the same background!!

I love this post! Your daughter is precious!! I can so relate with mine when you catch them and want to scream, but realize how dang cute they were being!!

Shanda

TimandBecckaMarley said...

That is too funny. My Chris did the same thing not too long ago. Actually he has does it a few times. But he doesnt say anything. I just get to see the end result when I go to take a pic. They are some of my fav. pics!! LOL Too cute

Melissa said...

That is so cute! You are doing such a great job with your kids!!

Kristen said...

How Cute! She did a good job with those pictures. Maybe it's time to select her new career. Your giels are so cute. Keep up the good work Mommy.

Jenny said...

Sooo cute! Ellyx uses my old digital and I am always amazed and the pictures she decides to take.

Becca said...

Ooh--that cute little tongue sticking out! I wanna PINCH these cute pictures, SueAnn.

Hilarious and sweet.