CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall is Here!!

Brrrrr...today there was supposed to be a high of only 45 degrees, that is a bummer especially when it was 80 degrees two weeks ago!! Brynly has told me since spring that her favorite season is fall because she can rake leaves and JUMP in them! When we arrived at Grandma Sue & Grandpa Rod's house today all the leaves were in a great big pile...Brynly's eyes got huge and she said "OH WOW"!! The girls had SO much fun playing in the leaves!






16 comments:

Alexandria Rammell said...

soo cute! I want to take our Christmas card in leaves!! :) Im agree with Brynly, its my favorite time and thing to do as well!

Amberlee said...

Those are some great pictures of your girls. They look really cute! Can't say that I agree with Bryn- I already miss summer!

JANEAL said...

It sure got cold in a hurry....brrr! What cute pictures. It looks like they had a blast!

becky ward said...

oh wow! those pictures are adorable! and it was FREEZING today. what a nice mom to let her kids enjoy the leaves...i kept mine locked up inside. :(

Christina said...

Oh my, SueAnn! What cute pictures! You also must have a pretty nice camera, huh? Brynlee has been wanting to play in the leaves. It's just gotten so cold so fast. UUGGH!

Holly said...

What CUTE CUTE girls you have! Emery's hat is to die for too! LOVE IT!!

The Hammers said...

They're cute. Good thing we had one good day to play in the leaves before the snow comes. Geez, it changed like overnight! Where did you get her hat? I've been looking for one and can't find them anywhere.

Bon said...

Burrrr...and I was complaining that we finally have fall weather too. But our temp is still 67-70's so I guess I will quit complaining!

Boyd Fam said...

Very cute!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Too Cute!! We sure miss the seasons.

Janetlee said...

I bet you are glad you got those fantastic pictures BEFORE the snow hit. Very darling.

Brenda said...

I love the pictures in the leaves! They are darling little ladies!

Anonymous said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures ever! I hope it's not too late to still get fall pictures.. I didnt' get 1!

Nichelle said...

Those are such cute pictures of you girls. You did a great job!

Jenny said...

Such cute pictures! I love looking at your blog! I added you to my blog list on my page... hope you don't mind. :) Keep in touch!

Explore & Grow said...

So cute! Who can resist a pile of fall leaves? Not me!