Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
We had a great Halloween this year. Brynly was so excited to go trick or treating. She changed her mind so many times about what she wanted to dress up as, so we went with a doctor.
These pictures were taken at the end of our trick or treating experience and the girls were tired so they didn't turn out the greatest. Here is our doctor and our ladybug...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
They look so cute in their costumes! Hope you had just as much fun as they did!:)
What cute little ladies! I love that the weather was so nice, you can actually see the costumes and not the coats!
They are adorable! Kids make holidays so much fun!!
They both look adorable! Carter keeps saying "next time it's trick or treat day....." Who doesn't love getting a bucket full of candy?!
she looks so cute as a doctor!! i love it! and the ladybug costume is so so cute too! glad to hear you guys had a good one!
What a bunch of cuties!!! Halloween is so much fun! It's just another reason to play dress-up-!! Did ya'll have a cold Halloween? Ours was pretty warm...go figure,the weather here in Houston is very unpredictable!
What cute little costumes. I am glad that you guys had a great Halloween! I love the weather this year, it was so nice not to freeze for once.
What a cute doctor and lady bug. We sure got lucky that the weather was so nice this year!
Oh the girls look so cute! :)
I've never seen a kids doctor costume, that is so cute!! They both look adorable :)
Great costumes! The girls looked adorable.
Way too cute! It was so nice this year, The weather, no coats, the candy, the Candy!!! Glad you had fun!
How cute! It's fun to dress up our "dolls" at least once a year.
Your little girls look so cute! I love the little doctor, very cute!
Hello long lost friend. I found your blog looking around. It is pretty sad when I have to look on your blog to see what you are up to when we only live a few miles away. We do need to do something soon though.
Tori
I saw your mom today at the post office. She was so nice. I guess she knows my little sister from the branch and thought I looked like her so she said hi, and then she asked if i knew you. I just wanted you to know I made my blog private and I can't find your email address I know I had it at one time. So if you will send it to me I will send you an invite to my blog. Thanks
keepchargin@msn.com
SO CUTE! I love little girl costumes-- I don't think I'll ever be able to dress up one of the boys as a ladybug. Maybe a beetle? :) Anyway, they look adorable!
Your doctor costume is totally cute--I never would have thought to do the hair net . . . adorable little surgeon!
What fun costumes. I think it is so fun to dress up the kids for a day. Your girls look so cute!!!
Post a Comment