CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving, singing, and other stuff....

Here is what we have been up to during my much to long blogging break...

Brynly sang at the Festival of Trees with her children's choir.
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. We had dinner with the Dabell family on Thursday then we went to Island Park and had dinner with the Gardner family on Friday. It was a lot of fun! Sadly. I didn't take any pictures of Island Park, but these are from Thanksgiving Day. Brynly made these CUTE turkeys for everyone at both our Thanksgiving dinners.


She is an OLIVE addict.



YUM!!!




Don't you just want to kiss that sweet face? What has this little sweetie been doing lately? Humm...playing in the toilet, kitchen sink, drawing on her self, getting naked as often as possible, climbing out of her porta-crib in Island Park and getting in to my make up and applying it on herself, coloring on anything in site when pen is mistakenly left within reach....I think we will stop there, you get the idea. It is NOT a good idea to leave this child anywhere alone! :) How could someone so dang cute be SUCH A STINKER???


What has Trent (aka Mr. Hunter) been up to lately? Here are a few of his trophies--he got two deer and several ducks and geese...but he is bummed he didn't get an elk this year. Anyone who knows me knows that I however, am not sad about this whatsoever :).



We hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving and enjoy the coming holiday season!

11 comments:

Kate Call said...

looks like trent is pulling his weight for the fam with all the meat.. what would you do without all that protein to make it through the winter??!!! what a guy! ;) hope he hasn't left you as a widow too much!
looks like and sounds like you had a great thanksgiving.. so fun to be able to spend time with both families!

Kristen said...

I love the Holidays. I'm glad to see you enjoyed them too. Looks like we could swap some stories about our mischevious children. How do they ever survive? BTW I love the family pics on your blog, especially Trent and Emery by the water! Precious! I hear you have quite the singer on your hands. Such cute girls- keep up the good work Mommy!

Nichelle said...

It looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving. I hope that hunting season comes to an end soon for you!

Bon said...

Looks like Trent is having a great time hunting! That is awesome! The girls look so cute and I am so glad your Thanksgiving was so enjoyable!

Melissa said...

Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Your girls are so cute and I love the pics of the fam on the side of your blog! Are you ready for Christmas yet?!! I am not even close!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Trent wouldn't be Trent with out some hunting!! What a fun Thanksgiving! Miss ya.

Alexandria Rammell said...

Those turkeys are the cutest thing I have seen! Would it be alright if I sent the picture to my mom for an idea for her 2nd graders?? I want to make some now!! Got any cute christmas ones??

Holly said...

It's so nice to have both families around isn't it?! I think the same thing about my kids all the time... how can someone so cute be so naughty!? :) haha. See you at Recipe Group tonight!

Amberlee said...

Looks like you had a great holiday weekend! Talen was addicted to the olives at Thanksgiving dinner too- wonder where he got it from 'cuz we know it isn't me :) That little Emrie is so dang cute, but I know how much you chase her around to keep her out of things! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Those turkeys are so cute! Sounds like a fun (and eventful) Thanksgiving!

Britney said...

My little Blakey is a get-into-everything, stinker that loves to be naked, too. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving.