Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Pictures
We had a great Christmas and we were all VERY SPOILED!!
This is Christmas Eve-- the girls got to open their pajamas, only this year we did robes and slippers, which they love! Christmas morning at our house is all on video, I forgot to take pictures too, but it was so much fun.
This is Christmas morning at my parents house. It has been our tradition since I can remember to have breakfast with our extended family at my parents house. We first open presents then make breakfast for everyone. Here is Missy, Andy, and Kyler.
Angie and Brady
The Chef--my dad he just had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands.
The Head Chef-- my mom
We then head over to Dabell's. This is Emry sporting Kathryn's new hat.
Grandma Dabell opening her presents....
Skyler and Liza with their LOOT...notice the Wii they got (and so did we yippee!!)
Grandpa Dabell opening his presents...with a little help. We had a yummy brunch with them too.
Then we head to my Grandma Smiths for Lunch...here is me and my dad! We really had a wonderful Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh goodie! I am so glad you had a great Christmas and got spoiled! How fun! It looks like such a fun filled day there!
I love all those pictures! Your mom looks so cute in the one you took of her. Looks like you had tons of fun on your very hectic Christmas day!
love the robes!! So a wii huh? We are coming to your house more :) Merry Christmas!
Wow! Looks like a great time. I love the robe idea. Maybe we'll have to try it next year. And what a cute family you have!!!
Cute pictures! It sounds like you guys had a fun but very busy Christmas.
You have a lot of the same traditions that our family has! I just got done playing wii last night, and I pulled all of the muscles in my right arm playing tennis. I am a slight bit competitive and It is not good when your playing against your hubby. His arm is bruised too eccept for from me and not from the wii. I am so glad you had a fbaulous Christmas, and loved catching up on your blog.
p.s. those pictures of the girls in there Christmas dresses were so sweet!
It was a very good Christmas wasn't it!! And yes we are very spoiled!!! LOVE YOU!!
Glad you had a great Christmas! I loved being able to see a picture of your mom, she hasn't changed at all! Will she ever age?!! You both look amazing!
Post a Comment