CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emry's 2nd Birthday

Emry loves to run around in her "birthday suit" all day everyday, she has to get redressed a minimum of 4-5 times per day. This is what happens when she is left alone for less than 5 minutes...another OH EMRY moment :)!
(the green everywhere is handsoap)

Here are some pictures from her birthday party:









There aren't any great pictures, thank goodness for video camera's!! We had lots of family over for cake and ice cream, and of course she was showered with gifts as well. We feel so blessed to have this adventurous, lively, adorable, loving daughter in our family!

16 comments:

Nichelle said...

I still can't believe she is two!! She is very busy isn't she, but she is so cute that I sure that makes up for all of those "OH, Emry" moments. I hope she had a wonderful birthday.

Janetlee said...

Completely precious. BTW - That family I told you about got to pick up my niece's baby a week ago. He is their's now. Miracles.

Holly said...

She is just like my Brooklyn, we can not keep clothes on that girl! haha. What a cutie! She doesn't look old enough to be 2?!

Bon said...

She is cute! My little one likes to be all "Birthday suited out" too!

Christina said...

What a mischievious little cutie! She reminds me of my Brynlee. Happy #2 to her! Cute variation on the cupcake. You do great with those!!

Melissa said...

Time just goes by so fast, what a cute girl! Looks like she had a great birthday party!!

TimandBecckaMarley said...

She is soo cute..and she looks throughly impressed with her cake LOL. Its really cute..did you do one of those big cupcake ones??

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I loved the birthday suit picture, too funny. She is a cutie. Happy belated birthday Emry.

Brenda said...

Can't believe how alike our littlest ones are! I have a white towel and some walls currently covered in that green soap right now!! Love the cake, Mrs. Betty Crocker!!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a beautiful cake!!Did you use the William Sonoma pan or the Wilton pan?

I can't believe that Emry is two that means Addy is getting older too!!! Happy birthday to you all! ( since it's special for everyone )

Amberlee said...

I love to hear all about the "Oh Emry" moments! I'm just glad it's not me lol :) She is adorable though. Happy Birthday Emry!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable, and I love the big cupcake! That picture of the 2 girls when she was a baby is so precious.

JANEAL said...

I can't believe she is two....where does the time go? Cute cake!

Angie Madsen said...

What would we do without her. She does so many things that keep us on our toes. I'm glad i got to see her grow up in our family.
Love you guys!!
Ang

P.S. now you cant say that i never post on your blog.

Robison's said...

Amberlee has told me a about the OH-Emry moments. I think it's pretty funny. The kisses and hugs they give us sure make up for all those OH moments. She is such a cute little girl. She is lucky to have a mom like you...

Becca said...

SueAnn! I love the cupcake cake. That Emry is so sweet and I loved reading about how you adopted her. Did you get the cupckae cake pan from Wilton's or what?