A little angel joined our family. In November 2006 a employee of my uncle Randy asked him if his niece (me) was still trying to adopt. We sent his daughter our profile ASAP and set up a meeting with her. On December 7th went to Boise and met with Christina (Em's birthmom) and after a great visit with her we were ecstatic to find out that a baby girl was on her way to our family. We were so excited!! We called everyone that we knew to share the news. Christina was a little unsure of her due date and felt like it could be anytime. We were on pins and needles waiting and waiting. We were told that she was going to be started on December 27th only to find out that she moved to Pocatello. The plan was for us to be at the hospital when she was born, so we were so worried about missing it!! We had our bags packed and we were ready to go anytime.
FiNaLlY Emry Ivy Dabell was born on Saturday January 13, 2007. We got the call at 5:30 pm that she had been born and we arrived at the hospital in Pocatello at 6:30 and met our sweet baby girl. It was love at first sight!

Birth Day

Sister Love

Happy Baby!

Blessing and Sealing Day!
We are so thankful to our Heavenly Father and Christina for yet another miracle in our life! Adoption is such a blessing to our family! We LOVE you Emry!!!
14 comments:
How could you not love her, she is ADORABLE!!!! I am so grateful for heavenly fathers plan for each and everyone of us. I know that Emry was meant to be with you and your cute family.
Emry is so cute!! Thanks for sharing. I am so glad that you share your adoption stories and feelings throughout your blog. I do love it!!
what a cutie! i bet you were on pins and needles...that seems like a long wait. so glad you guys have been blessed through adoption!
Happy birthday Emry! What a blessing! We miss ya'll.
Happy Birthday Sweet Emery!! She such a doll and what a blessing adoption is!
Sorry... I was signed up under Derek's blog if you we wondering who left that last comment.
I can't believe she is two! Where does time go? She is such a doll. Adoption is such a blessing. I know that Em was supposed to be apart of your family.
I can't believe she's already two. She's such a cutie! How blessed you are to be her mother. Adoption is wonderful!
She is such a cutie! I remember when you were waiting on pins and needles because we all were too! I seriously can't believe that it's already been two years. Sheesh- where does the time go? Happy Birthday Em!
Ohh I love that story. Adoption is such a blessing....I wouldnt have Tim without it!!! She is adorable guys!!!
Happy Birthday Emy!! WE LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday Emry! She sure is a cute girl. You guys are so lucky!! Congrats again!
Time has flown by. I cant believe she is already 2. What would life be like without her. Love ya.
Happy Birthday! You 4 make the sweetest family!
Post a Comment