We love to go with my family to my grandparents cabin and play! We have to snowmobile into the cabin and haul in all our stuff. One of our traditions is to slide off the roof, so the roof doesn't cave in, for fun, and so it doesn't go off during the night and wake everyone up---it is really loud on the inside!! We have done it a million different ways, this year we cut down next to the roof with a price of wire and then slide down with the snow. This is the first time Brynly got talked into doing it...
Here is Andy and Kyler...



We played a lot of Wii Sports, Mario Kart, and Guitar Hero. Here is my dad learning how to play, he got the award for the Craziest Hair for the day. This is evidence of vacation--lounge and not do your hair :).

Go Angie!

We had a great time playing, eating, playing, and eating all weekend long!
16 comments:
How fun!!! It sounds like a great way to spend Valentines Day!
Those videos are so great!
I am so glad that you had a fabulous V-Day. I loved the pic of your dad's hair, too funny. I can't wait to taste your next treat at recipe group. Your the best mommy, and cook!
What an awesome weekend! And so fun! I really wish I could love close by to sample all your good food. My mom talked about all your yummy food and she shouldn't have, because I have thought of nothing else since!HA!:)
Oh my heck-- that looks like such a blast!! I'd be a little scared going off with that much snow. Brave kiddos! What great family memories you guys are making.
im really dumb but I dont get how you got the snow off the roof. Its ok, you don't have to explain it to me!! :) At least I got kisses and chocolate chips straight now. Any hoo, that looks like fun! And of course I noticed Miss saying "Andy, be careful". She is always a worrier! That is where I get it. Sounds like you guys had fun!! We went sledding on valentines day so we were both enjoying the snow! Kind of, my feet got really cold :)
Oh my goodness, what a FUN time!!!
Brynly is cute in the video. She has a cute little voice. I love the painting the snow idea too. I may have to steal that next year.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun and a great Valentines Day!!
What a blast! Isn't guitar hero the best! I also love the Valentine fairy idea. Glad you guys had a great time.
Looks live a TON of fun...most definately NOT what the weather is like here. Traditions are the greatest!
It looks like you had so much fun! I love the writing from the Valentines Fairy. Your mom is so cute :)
Looks like so much FUN! I wish we lived closer (sometimes:)
I have never seen sliding off the roof like that. What a blast!!
Oh yeah- WAY CUTE background. I love it!
Post a Comment