Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Oh No...the big 3-0!!!
Today is Trents 30th birthday!! It is hard to believe that we are getting that old already!! The girls and I went and had a birthday lunch with him at the high school. The ladies that he works with had a nicely decorated wheelchair, walker and a cane that has a rear view mirror and horn on it, along with a cake and some other fun gag gifts. Tonight we went to dinner with the Dabell family at Red Robin where he could enjoy one of his favorite foods...HAMBURGERS!!
The people at Red Robin sang to him and had him wear these balloons under his chin like bunny ears... as you can tell by his face he really enjoyed that! heehee
This is the purple cane with the horn and rearview mirror and boy am I LOVING all the honking from that horn...it may mysteriously disappear. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
We keep teasing Rebecca about turning thirty as well.Thats funny about the gag gifts, I'll have to keep them in mind. It looks like he had a good birthday.
Wow! All those gifts for one birthday? Can I celebrate my birthday at your house? Very cute pictures.
happy birthday to trent! sounds like he enjoyed a day full of fun.
Happy birthday old man- welcome to the "30" club... Sounds like he had a great day!
Happy Birthday Trent!!
Sounds like he had a great Birthday!! Happy Birthday Trent!!
Happy birthday to your hubby! The big 30....I almost cried on my hubby's. Although that was nearly three years ago now! HA! What an old man!:)
I TOTALLY resent the comment about 30 being sooo OLD!!!! OUCH!
Happy birthday old man!
Happy Birthday Trent! I love the bunny ears. You should sport that more often. Hope you had a fun day!
happy birthday Trent. this means that our turns are coming soon - are you ready? :)
It sounds like a great b-day! If we have to turn the big 30 this year-let's at least have fun doing it!!
Happy belated Birthday Trent!
Post a Comment