
Brynly brought me this picture that she had painted today and said she made it for me. She said "these red flowers around the sides are roses, and the purple heart is my heart, and that is you in it because you are always in my heart". Brynly is such a sweet girl, I am so lucky to be her mom!!
10 comments:
What a little sweetie! You ARE very lucky, Sueanne! She's so smart, cute, and obviously has a lot of love to give!! Oh- and happy belated birthday to Trent. Gotta love the balloons! That made me laugh. I'll be sure and not go there for my birthday:)
that is soo cute! those must be the moment where your heart just melts and you wish they could stay that way forever!
That is so sweet. She is quite the little artist. This painting is frame worthy for sure. These tender moments make being a mother so worth it.
What a sweet girl she is! I'm impressed with her painting skills.
I seriously think that is SO cute! She is always doing cute little things like that. You're both lucky to have each other!
That is so sweet! I think you have a budding artist on your hands.
I replied after your comment on my blog! you can e-mail if you want. ta_raml@hotmail.com :)
That's so sweet!
So Sweet! Gotta love those tender hearts. That one needs to be laminated for sure!!
That is so sweet. You have such sweet little girls. :) I love reading things like this!!!
Post a Comment