CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Look who is 4 months!

Oh my gosh I can't believe Lexy is already 4 months old!!
* she weighed just under 12 pounds (15th percentile) and 24 3/4 inches long (68th percentile) at her 4 month appointment last week.
* she sleeps from 9 pm to 6 or 7 am
* she has been giggling for several weeks now, and it is so cute we LOVE it!
*she is very patient except when it comes to her food!
*she still likes to be swaddled to go to sleep
*she loves baths
*she is very ticklish
*she has big tears when she cries
*she loves her sisters
*she loves to stand up on your lap
*she would NOT take a bottle for a while, but since starting rice cereal she will once in a while.
*she pretty much has us all wrapped around her little finger!





Lexy's first time eating rice cereal, she loves to eat it now but the first time not so much. I wish I would have caught her first bite and the look at that said "THIS TASTES DISGUSTING!" We love this little doll! :)

3 comments:

Shan said...

She is sooo sweet!!

Amberlee said...

She is a cutie! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! Before you know it our girls will be 30 and having kids of their own- wait how old will that make us? Too old!

Gardners said...

I can't believe how much Gardner she has in her! Especially those eyes!

I can't wait to meet her and spend time with the girls. I liked the Brynlyisms. I am just beginning to get a glimpse into the funny sayings of children. Anna sometimes says something cute and unexpected. Of course, I'm the only one who knows what she's saying...