I feel like I say this all the time, but where does time go? It seems to fly by so fast!!
Trent started baseball the end of February, he is coaching freshman again this year. We see very little of him, but he LOVES it!
Brynly found this extra unused Book Of Mormon, she asked if she could have it and now sleeps with it every night...

Our sweet baby is growing EXTREMELY FAST!! If Lexy is awake, Brynly is at her side playing with her and kissing her, she gets LOTS of attention!! She has rolled from her belly to her back a few times and can almost sit by herself...I am not encouraging any of these things! :) This is one of her new tricks, to pull down her headband and eat it!

She is such a happy and smiley little cutie. I just can't get enough of her!

Oh, did I mention she has cut two teeth already???

This is the only picture I have from a fun weekend Trent, Lexy, and I had in Salt Lake City. Trent got his birthday present a little early...going to the Jason Aldean Concert! He LOVED it!! We had tickets on the 15th row on the floor in the Energy Solutions Center...it was fun! We also got to spend time with our friends the Kotters and the Flippences. It was so nice to have a little get away, I love spending time with my hubby! A big thanks to Angie and Brady for watching Emry and Brynly!!! This is Lexy and daddy enjoying some March Madness at our hotel.

As for our sweet sweet Emry, she is still a busy busy busy bee!!!

We are definately ready for spring!!! :)
1 comments:
super duper cute!
Post a Comment