Monday, June 28, 2010
Bear Lake!!
Bear Lake is definitely in the top 5 of our families most favorite places to go, so when our friends the Hart's invited us to go stay at their cabin for a long weekend of fun, we were so excited! We spent two days on the beach playing in the sand, basking in the sun, skiing, tubing, and riding in the boat.
Building a sandcastle
Bryn and Tanner chillin'
Lexy sleeping in the boat
Brynly getting ready to ski
Up 1st time!

Way to go Brynly!!!
Lexy in her beach duds
We had so much fun! Thanks Hart Family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
way to go Brynly! Looks like tons of fun!
YAY BRYN!!! Looks like lots of fun!! Lexy looks like she had a blast!
Fun fun! Bear lake is in our top 5 too! We are going on Monday. I can't believe Bryn ski's already- way to go Bryn :)
Looks like tons of fun! I'm so glad I got to see Lexy and you this week - wish we could've had the whole family!
awesome job skiing, Brynly!!
Wow! You are quick updating your blog, considering you haven't even been home. We had a fun weekend too. We will have to make plans for next year. P.S. I jumped on your cooking blog, and couldn't find the brownie recipe. I need to get it from you sometime!! They were yummy!
Post a Comment