CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catch Up!

Busy, busy, busy, that is how I would describe the past several weeks of our life...so a little catching up is in order!

We had Brynly's end of the school year singing program, it was an Annie theme. Bryn did so good, it was so darn cute!!

Lexy is now 8 months old, becoming quite a chubba!! She just started clapping, it is so cute!! She isn't moving yet, besides rolling...which is OK with me since we are already trying to keep up with another busy bee!
Emry took painting her fingernails and toe nails into her own hands, and literally got it all over her hands, arms, feet, carpet, and PJ's.

We went camping last weekend to Lava Hot Springs. We stayed at a fun little campground that had a little fishing pond. The girls each caught a fish with the assistance of their dad, they thought it was lots of fun.



Trent and Bryn getting off the slides...or the wedgie makers as I liked to call them!
Today Emry went in for another surgery. Trent and I found a growth under her tongue about two weeks ago and Dr. Hinckley removed it today.
Before surgery snuggled with grandma.

Waking up from anesthesia.

The hardest part of the whole thing was that her tongue was numb and we didn't realize it when she was eating her popsicle and she was literally chewing up her tongue and making a mess of it! Poor girl, she now has one sore tongue!

We are SO SO SO ready for some summer weather. This rain cold business is getting really old!!


3 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

Poor girl!!! We love you emmie!! It was a fun weekend!!

Heather R said...

Sound like you have been having fun! Poor Emry- I feel bad about her little mouth. I think she definatly needs to consider being a nail tech when she grows up. She can paint a mean set of nails!

Amberlee said...

Ha ha ha- oh Emry! That girl cracks me up!! You guys have been busy! I'm hoping things slow down sometime so that we can relax and enjoy what's left of summer!