CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Something to make you smile

Kids say such funny things and you wonder...where did they come up with that? Today Emry was falling down and Brynly caught her so she didn't hit the ground. I thanked Bryn for catching her sister and she said "Oh, it was nothin'". I just had laugh, she says the funniest things-- I love it.

8 comments:

JANEAL said...

I love it....kids are so funny!! She is a crack up!

Nichelle said...

That is so funny! I just love the things that kids say! She is too cute!

Amberlee said...

How funny. Who needs t.v. when we can watch and listen to them all day? That is really cute!

Bon said...

That is so cute! Kids are so fun!

Boyd Fam said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute, Bryn and her comments, her facial expressions, she is so funny! Emmie and her little scowl! Cracks me up!

Christina said...

Cute! I can't even begin to write the things that my Brynlee says every day that just make us laugh. You wonder what their little minds are thinking sometimes. It's definitely live entertainment.

Gardners said...

Our friend's little girl told us the other day that Daddy says they can't have more kids until Mommy learns to keep the house clean!! Hmm, sounds like a great issue to discuss in front of the kids!! They say the darndest things - we'll have to be careful!

Liza said...

LOL! HAHA HAH AH AHA! I am laughing so hard that's so funny! I just love Bryn for all her hilarious comments! That's of course not the only reason we love her...but she is quit a crack-up!! ;D