CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

A little bit about Me!

I was tagged by Missy

Two Names You Go By:
SueAnn
Annie
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Jeans
T-shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do:
Read
Eat/Cook
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment:
My house to be finished how I want it ( doesn't everybody)
A huge bowl of ice cream!!
Two Favorite Pets:
Dogs- ours is named Tess, she is a chocolate lab
Horses- ours are named Wilber and Cocoa
Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
Amberlee,
Nichelle
Two Things You Did Last Night:
Ate dinner with my family
Watched TV
Two Things You Ate Today:
Salad
Cereal
Two Last People You Talked To:
My sister
Brynly
Two Longest Car Rides:
From Idaho Falls to Washington DC to Orlando and back in a motorhome for 3 weeks when I was 15.
From Idaho Falls to San Diego then to Phoenix and back.
Two Favorite Holidays:
Christmas
4th of July
Two Favorite Vacations:
Trent and I went with his family to New York and DC
Cruise to Mexican Rivera with my family
Two Favorite Drinks:
Milk & water I do love Pina Coladas too.

I tag Mindy, Amberlee, Nichelle, and anyone else who wants to do it.

11 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

I hope those Pina colada's that you like are virgin!! lol!

Melissa said...

It was fun to read all of your answers and I loved the pictures on your previous post! Bryn's room is adorable!!

Amberlee said...

Fun! I like these tags because it's fun to hear those things. I don't think I learned to much about you, but it was fun to read anyway!

Anonymous said...

Hi, we only adopted Jackson. It still amazes me how things work out. There is no predicting Heavenly Father's plan for us. Did you adopt both of your girls?

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love reading and finding new things out about people! I did some catching up as well and Your daughters room is so cute!! You'll have to have recipe group at your house next so that I can see the rest!

Smith Family said...

This was cool. So, you tagged me how does it work? I am new at this so you will have to HELP me. Do I just copy the questions and answer them???

Anonymous said...

Cute answers SueAnn! We're going on the Mexican Riviera cruise in Jan. and I can't wait!!

Robison's said...

I love reading tags.
I really like the way you finished Brynly's room. We finished our basement this winter and all we did was the painting. I thought that sucked. Remodeling projects are the pits. It's worth it to see the finished project though.

Natalie♥ said...

That was a fun tag to read. It's nice to get to know you a little better.

Bon said...

It was fun to read what you wrote!:)

The Hammers said...

OK here it is. I really liked your blog. Very nice.... If your interesed I'm doing a hunting blog hammerhunt.blogspot.com feel free to have a look remember I'm very new at this.. Brad