CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

This Weekend

Brynly has been begging for weeks to go feed the ducks and geese at the river, so Saturday was the big day! The girls had so much fun!



This is Brynly's little friend Tanner, he came over to play on Friday. He is moving to another ward soon and she is soooo sad. These two only a month apart and get along so well, they are each other's "church buddies" always looking out for each other-- it's so cute! We are going to miss the Hart's when they move--even though it's only a mile away!

We were over at Murdock's Friday night and Bryn got into trouble for accidentally breaking a toy, but the stubborn little thing would not apologize!! She fell a sleep in this chair where she had to stay until she could apologize, I think the sleepiness was over riding all other logic in her mind at this point. What a cute little stinker she is!!

19 comments:

Boyd Fam said...

She is a very cute little stinker! Looks like you had lots of fun feeding the ducks!!

Amberlee said...

Well like I said Friday I think that her and Tray cancelled each other out with their naughtiness! Cute pictures though!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

What a freak-in cu-tie! Sounds like Aaliyah. What a fun time at the park. What are your plans for the summer? Camps or Vacations?

Holly said...

She is so stinkin' cute! So funny. Brooklyn is pretty much that stubborn too! lol.

The Hammers said...

Thanks for the comment. Casie just started working on ours. ITs bradskids.blogspot.com

JANEAL said...

Don't you just love stubborn kids! I agree she is a cutie!

Nichelle said...

I have one of those stubborn little stinkers too. It looks like you guys had a great time feeding the ducks. Very cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Cute slide show! I haven't figured out how to do those yet. Thanks for telling me about that hair styles blog! I love it!

Britney said...

How cute!! Wouldn't it be great if they fell asleep EVERY time they were being naughty!!

Bon said...

She is so cute!Looks like you had fun at the River feeding the ducks! Cute pic's!

Smith Family said...

I LOVE this picture! That is so what Mariah would do!

Liza said...

Could she be any cuter? Seriously! We just love her, even when she is a little stinker!


I am glad you guys had fun at the Green Belt feeding the ducks! Emry is so cute chasing the goose. I bet grandpa Chad is pretty proud. She likes Geese. HAHA! ;)

Christina said...

Cute! That picture of Brynly on the chair asleep is priceless!! You're right, it was fun the other night at Young's. We'll have to get together this summer and bbq or something.

Natalie♥ said...

Cute pictures of feeding the ducks. My girls have been wanting to go do that, guess I need to really soon. It looks like you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute and I sure miss going to the river to feed the ducks. I love the picture of her pouting and actually falling asleep. Isn't it funny how stubborn they can be?

Melissa said...

That picture is precious! It looks like you had fun at the river, you are such a great mom! Did I read that you are thinking about trying for another one?!?!

Robison's said...

Kids can be so stubborn. Most of the time its due to being tired. Looks like you had fun at the river. I took Benson on a walk around there before preschool got out and I was afraid the geese would bite him because they had there new babies. Plus he has no fear and would walk right up to them.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

We feed the ducks at least once a week when the weather permits! I loved your desert and plan on finishing it off today!

Jessica said...

It was fun talking to you last night. we love feeding the ducks too, but haven't been in IF yet. We'll have to go when the weather decides to warm up again.