Emry is growing so fast and has just started saying a few words (bye,uh oh, all gone, baby, more, and a few others) and just becoming more of a toddler that a baby. It is so sad for me to watch my kids growing so fast, and yet they are so much fun at the different stages of their lives. Sunday I was finally able to put her hair in pig tails instead of just the two little paint brush's on top of her head. I was so excited to be able to do something different with her hair. She sat so still-- probably thanks to the good example of her sister!! In one of the pictures where you can see she has her fingers kind of crossed, she has done that with her fingers since she was a tiny baby...it is so cute!! Emry is the sweetest little girl, but a very very busy girl!!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Gettin' BIG!!
Emry is growing so fast and has just started saying a few words (bye,uh oh, all gone, baby, more, and a few others) and just becoming more of a toddler that a baby. It is so sad for me to watch my kids growing so fast, and yet they are so much fun at the different stages of their lives. Sunday I was finally able to put her hair in pig tails instead of just the two little paint brush's on top of her head. I was so excited to be able to do something different with her hair. She sat so still-- probably thanks to the good example of her sister!! In one of the pictures where you can see she has her fingers kind of crossed, she has done that with her fingers since she was a tiny baby...it is so cute!! Emry is the sweetest little girl, but a very very busy girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is getting so big! It is hard to see them grow so fast!! I can't believe that both of my girls are going to be in school next year. It is crazy how time flies!
I love the hair-do. It's so cute. It is sad how fast time goes. One day very soon we won't be complaining about toddlers anymore, but about our teenagers. Hopefully, we will be able to cherish and remember these days forever!
She is so cute! It seems like she was just born a couple of months ago. Time goes by so fast.
Man, what a cutie!! She is getting so grown up!!
SOOOO cute!! I love my cute little neices!! Thanks for always being such a good example to me! You are an amazing Mother... Just like ours!
I am having a hard time with Bridger growing so fast, so I feel your pain. Hug her lots now, because someday that won't be cool anymore, then your heart will really break. She is very cute. Both of your girls are.
I am a new blogstalker to the site. I came across your blog from Hammer's and enjoyed reading what you are up to. I have two little ones myself and have to agree that time just flies too fast sometimes. I forget how old the first one is until I see the littlest one doing things the older used to do. You can look at my little ones at leonardfam.blogspot.com.
She is so cute SueAnn! It's so fun when their hair can finally fit in pigtails!
Your kids are so cute. I'm new to blogging but have been able to see somemany old friends and keep up with people I love it. Thanks for leaving a note on our blog- I will definately be popping in from time to time. Take care.
Post a Comment