We went to Island Park for the weekend, we were supposed to go camping but due to our lack of good weather we decided to go to the cabin and "camp" instead. For those of you who don't live close by, we haven't really had summer yet-- it snowed last week!! These are my two fisherman, Brynly had to wear her "fishing hat", but it didn't give her any luck in the fishing department. Trent on the other had caught two good sized fish! Way to go!! We had a great time!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Our Weekend "Camping"
We went to Island Park for the weekend, we were supposed to go camping but due to our lack of good weather we decided to go to the cabin and "camp" instead. For those of you who don't live close by, we haven't really had summer yet-- it snowed last week!! These are my two fisherman, Brynly had to wear her "fishing hat", but it didn't give her any luck in the fishing department. Trent on the other had caught two good sized fish! Way to go!! We had a great time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Looks like this might be a good week to go camping! It finally is feeling like summer! :)
Your girls are so stinkin cute! It was a fun weekend!!
Emry looks so cute picking up all the pinecones. Looks like a fun weekend....I'm hoping this nice weather is here to stay. We are going to try to go camping this weekend so hopefully the weather stays nice.
Looks like a fun time. Camping in a cabin sounds like the best kind. That's a great fish Trent caught. Brad will be jealous. He's been so busy there's been no time for fishing or hunting or anything but shooting really. Cute girls, by the way!
It looks like you guys had a great time! Emry looks so stinkin cute with all of those pine cones in her arms.
How cute! Kids just love camping. I'm sure they both had a great time fishing and picking up pine cones!
How fun! My girls love the pine cone thing too. Simple pleasures, huh? Nice work, Trent. That fish looks great!
How fun!! Well if you need a summer it's hot and humid here!! 80-100 degrees! So come on down...I wish it was still cool! We always want what we can't have.
So fun!! I love camping!!
Ooooh, I'm slightly jealous. That's a nice fish, and it looks so cool and fresh up there!! It's supposed to be around 112 degrees here in AZ today...but it's a dry heat...so....yeah.
That's a huge fish!! I wish we had a cabin to go to then maybe I'd go "camping" more!!
My kids have been begging to go camping, they would be jealous! Now that the weather is finally getting warm, I guess we should go. Looks like you had a lot of fun, your kids are adorable! Hope that you are doing great!!
Post a Comment