Brynly and Talen
Tanner Hart
What A Cute Baby!!!
If you are wondering if your eyes are deceiving you, they're not, it really is Amberlee. This is the first time in her adult life hitting a baseball and she hit it on the first try! Watch out Idaho Falls Chuckers, here comes Am! We think it would be fun to get a group of friends together and play, anyone interested?
Trying to get these two girls sitting, holding still, and looking at the camera is a serious challenge! This is as close as we could get! These are their matching red, white and blue dresses.
Cameron and Katie Dennett have a volleyball net set up in their back yard during the summer so we love to go have a BBQ and play volleyball. Some of us are better than others, some of us were not born with athletic abilities, I try. Here are what the cute kids are doing after they got tired of playing in the water! We had so much fun!
WE LOVE SUMMER!! Happy 4th of July!!
10 comments:
Gee thanks for posting that picture of me :) I'm not sure I'm quite ready for the Chukars just yet... I'll keep working on it. This summer has been way fun. That was so awesome of Trent to do the t-ball team. I think Talen had a blast! You're girls look adorable in their matching dresses.
I would totally play if I lived closer! Looks like a lot of fun though! I love the matching dresses too!
Looks like fun! I love watching little kids play T-ball. It cracks me up. They are so dang cute. Speaking of cute, I am jealous that you have 2 girls to match outfits. I always wanted to dress up my little girls like twinners. It just doesn't seem as cute with my boys, but girls...oh, how cute! Have a good 4th!
Oh I'll bet that was hilarious to watch the kids play t-ball. Carter would probably think that's fun but I'm affraid he'd just run all over because he'd be so excited. I don't have any sports ability myself, that's why I danced and did the mascot thing. Cute dresses....how fun to get matching dresses. Have a great 4th!
Cute dresses for the girls! Summer is the best!! :) Love all the baseball pics. I'm HORRIBLE at baseball. haha! So go Amberlee!! Hope you guys have a great 4th!
I love the picture of Am! I think playing with a bunch of friends would be tons of fun, but you know that I have not talent when it comes to sports, it would still be fun. Cute picture of the girls what adorable dresses. Happy 4th of July!!!!
Leave to Trent to find away to have a t-ball team. What a fun summer! What are your plans the rest of the summer? Any trips or camps? Love the cute 4 of July dress! I need to do that. Well happy 4th ya'll.
hey!! i saw your blog through lace's and had to say hi!! your girls are SOO adorable! i love those pictures of them in their little summer dresses!
Sounds like you guys are having a fun summer. Jim and I would love to play baseball! Ashtyn played on a t-ball team for the first time this year and loved it. She's been showing everyone her medal. Aren't girls so fun to coordinate-I swore I'd never be a mom who matches my kids, but it's too dang cute not to.
How cute. Trent, you're a great dad! Hondo & I love to play softball, but we aren't very good. Love the girls' dresses.
Post a Comment