Sunday, July 6, 2008
Our 4th of July Weeked!!!
We went camping for the weekend up Indian Creek (with many many many other campers!) and spent the day on Palisades Lake. It was a gorgeous weekend! I was very sad that we missed Idaho Falls' fireworks, but we had a great weekend with my family!
We LOVE to go tubing! Brynly has loved tubing since she was two, Emry got her first taste of it and really likes it!
Enjoying the sunshine!
Taking a snooze!
Grandpa and Brynly Loungin'
Trent takes his smore making seriously, it is one of the highlights of camping!
Emry and my nephew Kyler bathing in the trailer and loving it!
Best Buddies...dirt and all!!
Brynly Dancing-- what a doll she is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I wish that we still had our camper so that we could go camping. I love tubing too. Great pictures!
How fun.....I love tubing! Sounds like you had a great weekend even though you didn't go to the fireworks.
I think I would have liked to be on the lake myself. I love the fireworks, but the lake would have felt so nice! Brynly is getting so big, I haven't seen her in forever!
Looks like a blast!!
You guys look like you are having fun!! It is okay that you stock me because I do the same thing to. So I decided that since it is out in the open I might as well add you to my family and friend list so I dont have to go through Missy's blog anymore!! haha. We are moving to Provo Aug 1st. I am graduating on the 18th. Tyler is transfering to BYU to finish his degree because that is where he started! I have mixed feeling about moving but excited because our new place is so dang cute! How is Idaho falls?
I am glad you had such a great weekend, I bet your girls had so much fun! Those are fun memories they will always have, they are so adorable!!
Sounds like a great weekend! Are you as tired as me? I feel like I haven't stopped yet.
Wow! You guys are HOOKED UP with fun! Looks like you had a blast! I love your girls- they are so cute.
i want to go boating!!! so jealous! hey, thanks for the comment of sympathy.. any little thing helps me through this tramatic time in my life Ü!! i can't believe how big your kids are getting!! so cute!!
looks like you guys had tons of fun! Brynly is so lucky to have a great family. I can't believe she's almost 4!! Time flys.
I can't believe how big your girls are getting- SO CUTE! Lokks like you have a lot of fun! Kristen
Looks like lots of FUN! Trent looks nice and relaxed.
Post a Comment