CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

A little mommy vacation...

I took a little vacation with my parents and my sisters to Phoenix to visit Jared and Mckenna but most importantly we were able to be at my adorable little niece's baby blessing! It was so nice and warm there, I loved it! We had a great time. Trent stayed home with our girls while I was gone from Friday to Tuesday and did a fantastic job without a single complaint...what a man! Thanks Honey!

McKenna's mom made this amazing blessing dress, as you can see Anna was done smiling for pictures and ready for a nap!
She is ready for her first swimming adventure, isn't she cute! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking me with you, and Jared and Mckenna for all the fun!

15 comments:

Bon said...

he is so cute and that is great your husband watched yours so you could do it!!

Nichelle said...

She sure is a cutie. I am glad that Trent was able to handle the girls that was very nice of him to stay home with them and not even complain.

JANEAL said...

That's great you were able to go and have a fun time. What a cute little niece you have!

Holly said...

It's always nice to get away for a minute. How fun to be in some decent weather too! :)

Amberlee said...

Good job Trent! I'm jealous that you got to get away for a nice relaxing weekend (after your plane ride). I totally jealous of the weather you had there. It was freezing here!!! She is a cute!

The Hammers said...

Mommy vacations are good. We need Mommy vacations. Sometimes more than others. What a cute baby girl too.

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

Too cute. Isn't it great being a aunt!

Janetlee said...

The picture in the swimsuit...if that isn't the cutest most precious face. I can see why you posted it.

Christina said...

What a cute cute baby she is!! Lucky you to get a vacation! Hats off to Trent.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I LOVE that swim suit.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I am so jealous of your vacation. i hope you soaked up some extra sun for me!

Robison's said...

It sure is nice to get a break from the kids once in a while, it sure makes you appreciate how much you missed them.

Melissa said...

She is sooooo adorable! So are your kids, I love the picture of the first day of preschool! I am glad you were able to get away and have some fun, we are all envious!

Kate Call said...

this has nothing to do with your post.. but i forgot to tell you that i LOVED your bag on sunday.. it was that black one.. i think it was your diaper bag. LOVE IT! i was going to tell you but my dad wouldn't stop talking.. those dang sunday school lessons ruin my chat'n time every sunday i swear!

Janae said...

SueAnne, Hey! I am so glad I found your Blog. It is super cute! I see that Missy and Angie have one too! I'm excited that we keep in touch, and see our little families grow. We missed you at the wedding, it was beautiful. Take Care.