The kids are LOVING all the new snow!!! It makes it feel more like Christmas. I love the big fluffy flakes, but not the VERY slick roads!
Underwear anyone?? As I was getting ready to put on Emry's shoes to go to church this morning and I noticed something under her dress and this is what I found-- 7 pairs of Bryn's underwear!!
15 comments:
That is hilarious! Avery has a fascination with underwear right now. She always wants to wear Jordyn's underwear. Kids are so cute and innocent.
That is SO funny! What a surprise huh!?!
how funny is that!!! love it! cute picture of your girlies!
... and okay i guess you can borrow my safety glasses if you swear on your life you will tell people who they belong to.. I don't want people thinking just anyone has a pair of those bad boys! ha!
That is so funny, that looks like something one of my girls would do, I love it :)
That Emry is so stinkin' funny! You know me- I am not really enjoying the snow. Never have, never will :)
That is too funny! I guess that she wants to big just like Bryn. Kids are so darn funny.
Love the underwear, haha. Reminds me of something Brooklyn would do! Brookie wants to play in the snow all day too, I am like you & hate the icy roads! :)
So cute!! Addy loves to do that too!!! Great shot of the girls.
the underwear hilarious! my boys have loved playing in the snow, too.
Is that what I think it is? Ankles full of UNDERWEAR?! Too funny! That is the funniest (I didn't say funnest) age, yet the hardest too.
That is hilarious! I couldn't tell what the picture was until I read what you wrote, too funny!!
That is so funny, I got a good laugh out of that one. Kids just seem to do the silliest stuff all the time. Where do they come up with their ideas? I love it!
Glad you didn't find the seven pairs of underwear during sacrament meeting!! Thanks for the laugh!!
Thanks for the laugh! That is hilarious!!
Thats sooo funny! Ella is in LOVE with Gracie's underwear, too. Poor little sisters... don't ever get to wear the COOL stuff. ;)
Post a Comment