(Amberlee, me, Chantri, Nichelle, Janeal, Stacey, and Stephanie)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
A fun little shopping trip...
(Amberlee, me, Chantri, Nichelle, Janeal, Stacey, and Stephanie)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live a Life of Love and You Will Love the Life You Live
11 comments:
So I am trying harder and harder to not be more and more bummed out! Glad you guys had fun, I am trying to not be too sad when I hear about it!!Hope you found some great deals:)
How fun! I wish I could have been there! I think we should plan one for this fall! :)
We need to plan another one this summer!! I am so jealous. I wish I could've gone. I am going to Cedar City with my sisters this weekend, so I didn't want to leave my kids for two weekends in a row. I am so glad that you guys had a blast. Can't wait for our next get together!Those are the cutest bunch of girls I have ever seen!
we almost went to Park City this last weekend! Would have been crazy to have run into you!
Definantly a fun time! You are such a sweet heart, it was fun to get to know you better :)
It was a blast! Look all those hot girls!
I had so much fun!! I hope that we can go again soon with the other girls that couldn't come this time. Those are some pretty cute girls in that picture. :)
"Look at all those hot girls," is right!
What a beautiful group of women!
It was SO much fun. Calm.... if you know what I mean ;)
I'm glad you had a great time and that it was calm! Everyone needs to get out once in a while!
Post a Comment