Wednesday, August 5, 2009
30 Weeks!!!!
OK, OK, I am finally posting another stunning picture of my belly. :) Brynly took this picture of me the other night...quite the photographer isn't she?? We are now just a little over thirty weeks and time is flying by!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You look so cute! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks....wow it's gone fast.
You are SO CUTE! I'm loving your little baby bump! :)
Time does fly by on the third- you know what you have gotten yourself into this time!
sooooo cute!
So CUTE! Time is flying!!
so cute and tiny!
How cute!! You are teeny girl!!
Too cute!!! You look great!
Now that were 10 weeks or less away from the arrival...hows the nursery coming along? Are you have the girls share a room? That's what I've been trying to do...but it's still not done yet. Hopefully I'll get it done before Alivia comes...
Name ideas- Adele, Ava, Espn, Grace, Irene.
I'm feeling fine just tired and big!! LOL.
You look GREAT! You have a body ment to have babies hopefully you feeling as good as you look!!
You do look as darling as can be!! I can't believe your ticker says you only have 65 days left!!
Aww, you look so cute! It really suits you!
P.S. I think we are about the same proportion now, and I'm 9 weeks behind you!
Post a Comment