CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten


It finally came...the most exciting day of Brynly's life and a very sad day for the mommy!! She was disappointed that they didn't read and write on the first day, but she said that recess was her favorite part!

15 comments:

Janetlee said...

Her teacher isn't going to know what to do with her because she is already so (past kindergarten)smart!

Bon said...

She looks so cute and adorable!

Brenda said...

I remember that day with Morgan- it was a bit of a stinger. It does get easier! I hope she is loving kindergarten!!

Holly said...

Oh my word! She's so cute, and I can't believe she's in kindergarten! WOW! Time flies. She's so smart!

kirstensblog said...

How adorable! I know that bittersweet feeling! I saw Trent at Walmart yesterday--rather, he saw me with two 6 year olds two four year olds and Kate. Yeah, not at my best right then. But his smile gave me courage. I should just take one at a time to town!
:)

Anonymous said...

She looked so cute & excited :) She'll probably be the one teaching the other kids how to read!

Melissa said...

I can not get over how ADORABLE she is!! Glad she enjoyed her first day of school, that is wonderful!

tHe BrOwn FaMiLy said...

She's so cute!! I'm glad that Brynly had a great first day of school!

Amberlee said...

I'm glad she loved it- and you didn't even cry! Good job! She looked adorable :)

Britney said...

Everyday Eli says recess is his favorite part, too. She is such a doll! I just wish they didn't grow up so fast.

Gardners said...

I bet the teacher was blown away by that little genius! And to have such cute looks to go along with her brains; in my opinion, she's a keeper...
I love that top - SO CUTE!

Kristin said...

Is she really old enough to be in kindergarten?? It's making me feel old!!! But it seems like she is loving it!

JANEAL said...

Can you believe you have a kindergartener? She is just so cute! So glad she liked school.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

She really is so cute! How is she liking Mrs. Walker? Gabe adores her, and is doing so well. We just got his reading scores back, and he got a three. I'm sure Brynly got the same! I love seeing her in the mornings when I drop Gabe off! Your blog, girls, and that cute little tummy of yours are all just too cute!

Boyd Fam said...

She is so stinkin cute!! I'm so glad that she enjoyed Kindergarten :) and the ride on the big yellow bus! LOVE YA!