CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

August Happenings...

I can't believe that summer is almost over!!! We have had a busy August. We went camping to Island Park the first weekend of the month for the Gardner Reunion and had a good time. A couple weeks ago Bryn read a book with her dad called Just Me and My Dad and after reading it she said I want to go camping just me and my dad. That request required no persuasion...Bryn and Trent went on an overnight camping trip just the two of them to Medicine Lodge. Bryn caught a fish that they ate for dinner but her favorite thing was making smores and sleeping in a tent!

This past weekend we went to my Grandpa Eddie's Ranch and camped. We helped my dad cut firewood..


we rode four wheelers, played baseball, and shot skeet. The girls wanted to try out shooting so they got to try the .22 and thought it was fun!


What a lively crowd!! :)

Today Andy and Missy had their baby! They named him Aiden Austin Boyd, he weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and is 21 inches long and was born around 4:20 pm. I wanted to be there when she had him but we missed by less than 10 minutes!! It was fast! I hope my Labor and Delivery can be like hers!!! He is a very cute baby, I think he looks a lot like Kyler. The girls are excited for another cousin!




Welcome to the family Aiden!!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Can you believe your little girls starts school in a week! It feels like summer just started!! I am glad you guys are having so much fun!!

Amberlee said...

Yay! Congrats to Missy- too bad you missed it. He's adorable. I can't believe summer is already almost over either- crazy!!!

Holly said...

FUN! So cute that Bryn, wanted to go camping just with Trent! ADORABLE! Congrats to your sister too!