Omigosh! I haven't been up to date on your blog in MONTHS! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations! She is absolutely goregous. Three little girls! LUCKY! ;)
awww... i haven't looked at blogs for a while and just clicked on your forgetting how close you were to having your BEAUTY and I seriously gasped. SO adorable!
Trent and I have been married for 14 years and loving life. We have three daughters, Brynly is 10 and Emry is 8 and Lexy is 5. We love to be with our family and friends, where ever that takes us. We are so thankful for everything that we have been blessed with, especially our three miracles and those that helped us bring them to our family. We have this blog as our scrapbook/family journal.
13 comments:
Beautiful!! Precious! Thank you.
She is so beautiful and perfect Sueanne! Love the pics!
Adorable! Congratulations!
How adorable. Those pics are so sweet.
I love those!! She is so cute!!!
Cute pics! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ohhhhhh . . . I love those sweet little stretchy hats. Looks like you're loving your new baby--she's precious.
She is darling! i bet you girls are having so much fun together:)
Congradulations on your new baby, she is so precious. I can't believe you have such cute pictures taken of her already.
Omigosh! I haven't been up to date on your blog in MONTHS! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations! She is absolutely goregous. Three little girls! LUCKY! ;)
So BEAUTIFUL!! Congrates!! Love the hat!! We are so happy for you and your family!
awww... i haven't looked at blogs for a while and just clicked on your forgetting how close you were to having your BEAUTY and I seriously gasped. SO adorable!
AAAAAAAH!
Post a Comment