CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

She's HERE!!

8 years in the making... our miracle baby Lexy Rose Dabell was born Today, October 13th at 2:46pm. She weighed 7lbs and 5oz. She has quite a bit of dark hair and possibly blue eyes. She looks a lot like Brynly!! Mom and Baby are doing great! Way to go SueAnn and Trent! She's beautiful!
~Missy

19 comments:

Gardners said...

SO cute, it looks like she's got perfectly chubby thighs!! Welcome to the family Lexy!!

christine birch said...

McKenna sent us the link. She is so cute and we are so happy that you were able to have her! Congratulations!

Christina said...

Ahhhhh! How exciting! I am so sick today but I was thinking about you guys and thought I'd drag myself to the computer to see if there was an update. I smiled so big to see you three, looking happy and healthy! She is beautiful and you're right, she looks a lot like Brynly! Wow! What a miracle!! Congrats!!

The Coonsters said...

What a sweet baby.Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Trent and Sueann, I am so happy for you guys!

Kristen said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!!!!!

Brenda said...

I have been thinking about you all day! I am so glad she is here, and you both look great!! Congratulations:)

becky ward said...

this is so exciting!congratulations on your miracle!

Janetlee said...

I think what I want to know most is how the delivery was for your first time. I hope you loved the whole process. We are so thrilled for you!

Nichelle said...

I am so happy for your family!! She is a doll. I am so glad that she is here and healthy!! CONGRATS!!

Amberlee said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!!!

Becca said...

Yay! SueAnn, I'm so happy for you! I hope the labor and delivery went well and that you are recovering quickly and enjoying that sweet little girl. I love the name Lexy Rose. She DOES have chubby little thighs! Congratulations, both of you!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

She is so PERFECT! I am so glad that she is finally here, and I can't wait to meet her. I also can't wait to see pictures of her with her sisters, I bet they are so excited!

BJ said...

Oh, I am so happy and excited and thrilled for you guys. What a blessing! What an incredible miracle. She looks beautiful. And, of course, I love the name (now we both have a Lexy :).

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys.

christine said...

So excited for you guys! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Hope everything went well with your first delivery-you will never forget it. Congratulations on your miracle!

Heather R said...

Yea!! She is adorable! I LOVE to see miracles like this! I love you guys and am so happy for you!!!

Ashlee said...

YAY! I am so happy for you guys...I want to see more picture when you can. It just gives me the chills reading that she looks like Brynly. Wow it is so amazing how things work. you guys are awesome and I love you you!!

Judaloo said...

I am so so so happy for you!! Yeah for miracle babies!

Judy (Janet's sister)