We are excited to finally be home!! The labor and delivery couldn't have been any smoother. They started me about 8 am and it went pretty fast she was born at 2:46 pm. We feel so blessed to have her here and healthy. She nurses like a pro and has been a good and content baby.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
She is such a cutie!! I can't wait to see her in real life. I just can't seem to get healthy and stay healthy enough to some and see her. I am glad that she is a good baby and I am sure that your girls are in heaven having her at home.
Congrats! She is beautiful! Look how proud Brynly looks. I wish I lived closer so I could come see her.
I have wanted to come see her but Challis had swine flu so I decided I better wait. She is beautiful! I think she looks like Brynly...Yes? Such a great blessing for you guys!
Yay! The pictures are so sweet--thanks for putting them up. I hope you are getting plenty of rest and plenty of yummy meals brought in!
She does look like Brynly! Crazy! I'm so glad delivery went well for you! We were thinking about ya! :)
She is SO cute! Let me know if you need anything at all :) You know I'll be there!
Those pictures really do look so much a like. She is so sweet, I can't get enough. It almost makes me baby hungry!
She is so perfect! And so beautiful!I am so happy for you!!
Awww... how cute!!! Love her name, ans she is so precious! We would love to bring ya dinner if you would like? Do you like Perkins? haha, that would be the easiest I think, and who doesn't love pie?? Hope everything contiues to go well!
She looks great - super content to be in such an awesome family! I hope you are getting plenty of rest and that those big sisters are being helpful! Give her super kisses from her AZ family!
Congrats!! She is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you. What a miracle!
Post a Comment