CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!!!

Another fun Halloween has already come and gone! Our adventures took us to see grandparents and to the ward Trunk-or-Treat with a few neighbors mixed in. The girls got PLENTY of candy for their dad to eat! :) Every Halloween we end our night at my Grandma and Grandpa Smiths for dinner with the family, it was VERY YUMMY!!


Lexy was not very thrilled about her flower costume...

Emry was a bee, which fits her busy little bee personality!

Here is Brynly in her Koala Bear costume...
Kyler sharing his alligator costume with grandpa.
The best costume of the night was Angie and Brady, Angie is the sheep....

and Brady is Little Bo Peep!!! Doesn't he make such a pretty girl???

Now off to sort the candy and find my favorites.... :)

9 comments:

Gardners said...

The girls look great! That Brady picture is DISTURBING!!! :) Glad you guys had fun! Lexy's so cute!

Becca said...

I already hid all of the Reese's PB cups in the freezer.

Hilarious Bo Peep costume, and Lexy looks adorable, even if she didn't love her costume.

Amberlee said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! All your girls looks so cute!

Bon said...

I totally take all my favorite too! TEHE! Love the costumes. They all look so cute!

Heather R said...

Cute costumes! I'm glad the girls share their loot with you guys!

JANEAL said...

Cute, cute, cute! How are you adjusting to having 3 kids? I hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just want to hold Lexy in that costume. She looks so cute! Glad you all had a fun Halloween.

The Brendles said...

Your girls were so stinkin cute in their costumes!!

Boyd Fam said...

I have to agree with Kenna... Brady does look disturbing! LOL And the girls do look VERY CUTE!