CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Lexy...

Our littlest one is 6 months old already!! She is a VERY loved little girl! She weighs 15lbs. 12 oz. and is 26 1/2 inches tall. She has her two bottom teeth already (you can kind of see them in the picture) and is working on mastering sitting.




5 comments:

Janetlee said...

Darling precious.

Boyd Fam said...

They turned out WAY cute!!!

Kotter Family said...

I love seeing the pictures of the girls. It was great to see you and spend time with you when you were in SLC. Thanks for your friendship!

Amberlee said...

I LOVE those! You will have to help me with some when Tess can sit up. You did a great job (but you did have a pretty adorable subject to take pics of)!

Gardners said...

SO cute, I love the little fairy pics. I can't believe how fast these chicadees are growing!